The cookies and similar technologies we use at Mediapart are of different types and allow us to pursue different purposes.
Some of them are necessary for the website and mobile app to work (you can’t refuse them). Others are optional but help ease your experience as a reader and in a way to support Mediapart. You can decline or accept it below, depending on its purposes.
You can make your choice, for each category, by activating or deactivating the toggle button.
Required to run
website or app
Contacting subscribers, measuring anonymous audiences, sending push notifications, monitoring crashes and highlighting our services: these tools are essential to monitoring the activity and proper performance of our services.
Below are the various cookies and similar technologies included in this category:
- Authentication cookies : Subscriber connection.
- on the Internet Anonymous audience measurement
- View editorial multimedia content : Videos (YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, INA), Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), Documents (Scribd, Document Cloud, Slideshare), Sounds (SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer), Maps (Google Maps, Mapbox , CartoDB, uMap), Charts (Highcharts, GitHub, Datawrapper, Flourish, Infogram, ThingLink, jQuery, Google Fonts, Bootstrap), Live Blogs (24liveblog, CoverItLive), Helps media integration in Journal and Club publications (Embedly).
- write the form : Optional surveys to collect reader feedback on our digital products.
- Datadog (only on the website) : Technical indicators and load balancing.
- Selligent (only on the website) Communicating with the subscriber, highlighting the services, offers and advantages.
- Batch (only in the app) : Send notifications and messages within the application.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (in-app only) : Required for push notifications to work on Android.
- Microsoft App Center (only in the app) : System to update and monitor application failures.