Fortinet Company (NASDAQ:FTNT) Security Fabric can provide security without compromise, and over the past year, its shares have given amazing returns to traders and investors.
Since January 2021, Fortinet’s one-year stock return has outperformed many of the world’s most popular technology, financial services, and consumer discretionary stocks: Tesla Corporation (NASDAQ: TSLA), Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL), Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) and Messi Company (NYSE: M).
Fortinet is a cybersecurity company that sells products, support, and services to small and medium-sized businesses, institutions, and government agencies. Its products include unified threat management hardware, firewalls, network security and its security system, Security Fabric.
Revenue for the Services comes primarily from FortiGuard security subscriptions and FortiCare technical support. The California-based company sells products all over the world.
Here’s how the returns from January 2021 to the present are broken down:
- PayPal fell from $242.06 to $177.14 with a return of -26.82%
- Tesla rises from $845.00 to $1033.66 with a return of 22.33%
- Wells Fargo rises from $34.75 to $57.91 with a return of 66.65%
- Macy’s rose from $13.86 to $25.67 for a return of 85.21%
- Finally, Fortinet rose from $147.53 to $310.02 for a return of 110.14%.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.