Which ITR is applicable if I have capital gain from foreign stocks capital gain? – #3 by HSL – Taxation – Trading Q&A by Zerodha

Suppose I have income from salary and long and short term capital gains from Indian stocks as well as US stocks, what is the ITR applicable in this case?

As per my understanding, it will only be ITR2 even if the investment is in the case of foreign capital gains

Tweet embed

Leave a Comment